The Northern Kentucky Education Council is the backbone organization for the alignment of education initiatives in Northern Kentucky. The Council serves as a catalyst for collaboration, change, and progress toward regional educational goals.
The major goals of the Northern Kentucky Education Council are to:
- Reduce barriers to education for all students from birth to career.
- Have all students be college and career ready.
- Ensure that educators meet or exceed nationals standards of excellence.
- Make certain that lifelong learning opportunities are available, accessible and affordable to every community member.
- Confirm that meaningful business engagement and service learning opportunities exist in all schools.
- Certify that all education institutions have the necessary financial resources and program alignment to support the needs of the region.